The Crescent has long been regarded as one of Ardglass's best kept secrets. This quite unique Georgian town terrace enjoys superb uninterrupted views over Ardglass harbour, marina and beyond. The property itself offers and abundance of character and charm which can only be appreciated on personal appraisal. The accommodation is both bright and spacious and is laid out over three floors which gives the property a quirky feel which also adds to its undoubted appeal.
Ardglass is the perfect 'bolthole' location and 'The Crescent' is the ideal retreat for a holiday home / family or investor, due to its appeal to St. Patricks County yet also within commuting distance to Belfast which is under an hour away and less than two hours to Dublin.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand so early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Georgian Period Terrace House circa 1820 enjoying superb uninterrupted views over Ardglass harbour and beyond from the Principle Rooms
- Well maintained throughout and retains all the character and charm associated with properties of this era including high cornice ceilings, sliding sash windows etc
- Living Room with multi fuel burning stove
- Drawing Room with steps to Library / Dining Room
- Painted Kitchen with Rayburn Range leading to Breakfast Room
- Utility Room with access to Gym
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Enclosed Private Courtyard to rear - ideal for summer BBQs
- Boiler House / Garden Store with Oil Fired Boiler
- Well tended front garden in lawns / shrubs etc / Parking Area
- Ideal Holiday Retreat / Investment Opportunity
- Superb location and with the heart of St. Patrick's Country, Mourne Mountain Tourist Venue and walking distance of the renowned 18 Links Golf Course.
Panelled Entrance Door.
Enclosed entrance porch. Black and white tiled floor and glazed vestibule door.
Cornicing and dado rail. Original Georgian 'Saddleback' staircase leading to lower ground floor and first floor.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 8" X 14' 0" (4.47m X 4.27m)
Mahogany fireplace surround with brick inset, wood burning stove and tiled hearth. Cornicing, picture rail and dado rail, large double glazed sliding sash windows with panelled shutters and view to front. Mahogany strip border to floor.
DRAWING ROOM: 14' 6" X 11' 10" (4.42m X 3.61m)
Mahogany fireplace surround with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire. Cornicing, picture rail and dado rail, large double glazed sash windows with panelled shutters and view to front. Four steps up to . . .
RAISED DINING ROOM / LIBRARY: 14' 6" X 13' 6" (4.42m X 4.11m)
Cornicing, wood panelling and book shelves. Recessed spot lights.
Oak flooring, antique wash hand basin and traditional low flush wc. Steps up to panelled and carpeted Jacuzzi area with large Jacuzzi. Window with shutters and views over courtyard to the harbour.
Tiled floor, understairs storage. Door to courtyard.
KITCHEN: 16' 0" X 10' 8" (4.88m X 3.25m)
Blue oil fired Rayburn Range (also for hot water), double drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, painted wooden units, integrated dishwasher, gas/electric hob and electric oven and integrated fridge/freezer. Painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling, wall tiling and view out to courtyard. Stable door to . . .
BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 0" X 11' 6" (4.27m X 3.51m)
Shelved linen cupboard with recently installed hot water tank. Painted tongue and groove dresser with glazed doors and open shelving. Windows to front.
UTILITY ROOM: 16' 6" X 6' 10" (5.03m X 2.08m)
Stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washine machine. Open plan to . . .
GYM AREA / PLAYROOM: 16' 6" X 6' 6" (5.03m X 1.98m)
Window to front.
Front window with views.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 13' 10" (4.32m X 4.22m)
View over front garden and the harbour.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Corner shower enclosure with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 2" X 12' 0" (4.32m X 3.66m)
Cast iron fireplace. View over front garden and the harbour.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 2" X 10' 6" (4.32m X 3.20m)
Built-in robes with cupboards above.
Parking to front for four cars and delightful front garden in lawn, pebbled area, original stone wall, hedging and shrubs. This offers a high degree of privacy from the street.
Enclosed courtyard to rear with door out to Bath Street. Boiler house /store room with recently installed oil fired boiler.
Go through the village and the property is located just off the Quay at the Marina.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.