Land which extends to approximately 36 acres and runs from the Whitepark coastal road towards the cliff edge and sea.
Spectacular views of Rathlin Island, Fairhead, The Mull of Kintyre and Ballycastle Bay along with views of Kenbane Castle. The land offers potential (subject to planning) for a tourist related business, equestrian centre or even a organic farm given its breathtaking location.
For further information contac Aidanmcmahon@templetonrobinson.com
- 36 Acres of farming land, with possibilities of development all subject to planning consent
- Would possibly suit a Caravan Holiday Park (subject to planning)
- Possible organic farm, which run's from Whitepark Costal Road towards cliff edge & sea, with views of Rathlin Island and Scottish coast (subject to planning).
- Opportunity to create tourist related business, leisure business or equestrian centre (subject to planning)
- All services ready available
- Open to reasonable Offers
Whitepark Road, Ballycastle
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.