Set on a tree-lined avenue in this popular residential location just minutes from Ballyhackamore, this attractive, semi-detached home will appeal to families and professionals seeking a high-end property in a convenient location close to schools, shops and amenities. Excellent public and private transport links are near at hand for ease of access to Belfast city centre.
Internally, the property is bright and deceptively spacious, with an open-plan lounge to dining room, modern kitchen leading to conservatory and patio. To the first floor there are three, well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a modern bathroom. For additional storage there is a fixed staircase to a generous attic room. Externally, there is driveway parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is fully double glazed.
We expect interest levels to be high for this stunning property and advise you contact us at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Attractive Semi-Detached House in Prime Location
- £825 Per Month Including Rates
- Open-Plan Lounge to Dining Room with Hardwood Floors
- Modern Kitchen with a Range of Appliances
- Conservatory to Rear Offering Further Dining Space
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Contemporary, Tiled Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Fixed Staircase to Attic Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- Driveway Parking to Front / Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Available 15th May 2017, Furnished, for Initial 12 Month Term
Travelling along the North Road towards Grand Parade, Martinez Avenue is on the right hand after crossing the Comber Greenway bridge.