Templeton Robinson welcomes 8 Grandmere Park to the residential rental market. This charming and quirky property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of prospective tenants not only due to its alternative decor but also its ideal location in Ballyholme, one of Bangor's most desirable areas. Mixing practical living with rustic style, this private house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off Ashley Drive, a stone's throw from the primary school and village with its various amenities. The beach is near at hand for coastal walks, the yacht club and The Esplanade Bar & Restaurant.
Internally, the property has been tastefully decorated with wood strip flooring and feature wallpaper in a range of contemporary tones. An open fire brick fireplace in the lounge and a cast iron stove in the dining room ensures the house is warm and cosy throughout the winter months. A spacious, galley style kitchen to the rear of the house leads out to a vibrant, south facing rear garden with a wide range of planters and flower beds. A detached brick garage accompanies the garden. The first floor comprises three, well-proportioned bedrooms styled in fitting with the rest of the house. The owners have retained the blue bathroom suite as a retro touch to this quirky home.
We have no hesitation in recommending this house, which ought to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer. Contact Templeton Robinson at your earliest convenience to arrange a private viewing.
- Stylish Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa in Ballyholme
- Available To Let, Unfurnished, for £675 Per Month Including Rates
- Located in Quiet Cul-De-Sac in Most Desirable Location
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Cast Iron Stove
- Galley Style Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Three, Well-Proportioned, First Floor Bedrooms
- Retro Blue Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower
- Detached Matching Garage with Light and Power
- South Facing Rear Garden with Flower Beds and Vegetable Planters
- Available from Mid January 2017 for Initial 6 Month Term
- No DHSS / No smokers / Pets considered
Grandmere Park is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Ashley Drive in Ballyholme, Bangor.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0569-2991-0185-9695-2491 // CURRENT 44 // POTENTIAL 68