This attractive modern detached family home is situated in a popular location in Ballynure convenient to a range of local amenities including shops, public transport and a range of leading schools.
The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners and offers good sized family accommodation perfectly complemented by the private enclosed rear garden with sheltered sitting area.
This fine home presents good value for money and viewing is highly recommended.
- Detached Family Home in a Quiet & Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace/Separate Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Open Arch to Dining Area/Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- 2 First Floor Bathrooms/Ground Floor Cloakroom with wc
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Integral Garage & Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Vendor's are not involved in a chain
- Superb Site with Gardens to Front & Rear with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Please Note The Rear Garden Area is Listed on a Separate Title Deed from the Main Property and is Included in this Sale
- Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Public Transport & Schools
uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
Laminate wood effect floor.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 21' 1" X 12' 8" (6.43m X 3.86m)
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 7" X 10' 5" (3.84m X 3.18m)
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
FiTTED KITCHEN: 18' 9" X 8' 0" (5.72m X 2.44m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker range, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling, part tiled walls. Glazed door to family room. Open arch to . . .
DINING ROOM: 7' 1" X 6' 8" (2.16m X 2.03m)
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, access to rear. Service door to garage.
Access to roofspace, hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 0" X 9' 0" (4.27m X 2.74m)
(at widest points). Built-in storage.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 11' 9" (3.71m X 3.58m)
BATHROOM: 8' 2" X 7' 9" (2.49m X 2.36m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with splash tiling, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 9' 4" (3.18m X 2.84m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 8' 2" (3.38m X 2.49m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with splash tiling with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower over, low flush wc, wash hand basin with splash tiling, storage in eaves, Velux window.
Quite end of cul de sac location. Front garden in lawns and beds with boundary fence and planting. Driveway parking with parking leading to . . .
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18' 3" X 9' 9" (5.56m X 2.97m)
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
Superb rear garden in lawns and flowerbeds with mature planting, sheltered with paved patio area and barbeque area.
From Ballynure turn into Castle Road and Toberdowney Manor is on right hand side.