This excellent ground floor apartment fronting Seacliff Road enjoys delightful sea views of Ballyholme Bay, from the spacious lounge and the equally appealing railed balcony to which it gives access. The apartment also benefits from private parking and is entered by its own entrance door.
Convenient to Bangor Town Centre and also the amenities of Ballyholme Village. Royal Ulster and Ballyholme Yacht Clubs are within walking distance. Coastal walks are literally on your doorstep.
Ideally suited to a couple or single person this is the ideal home in which to relax and enjoy the beautiful outlook this superb home has to offer.
- Superb ground floor apartment with delightful views over Ballyholme Bay and the Irish Sea
- Spacious lounge / dining room with access to enclosed balcony
- Kitchen with excellent range of units
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Designated car parking space and guest parking
- Economy 7 heating system
- Within a stones throw of Ballyholme beach and delightful coastal walks
- Ballyholme Village, Bangor Town Centre and amenities are all within walking distance
- Ideally suited to the couple, single professional or downsizer
- Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer
Intercom, laminate wood floor, cloaks cupboard and linen closet.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 19' 8" X 14' 0" (5.99m X 4.27m)
Door to railed balcony. Sea views.
KITCHEN: 9' 6" X 8' 6" (2.90m X 2.59m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob and electric under oven, and eye level split level oven, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 8' 9" (3.51m X 2.67m)
Plus built-in robe with sliding mirrored doors.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 7' 6" (3.35m X 2.29m)
Laminate wood floor, built-in robe with sliding mirrored doors.
White suite comprising corner bath and independent electric shower and screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
Designated car parking space and guest parking.
£950 per annum.
On the corner of Seacliff Road and Seaforth Avenue.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.