Templeton Robinson warmly welcomes 17 Godfrey Avenue to the residential rental market. This is a rare opportunity to secure a fantastic detached family home set in the centre of Ballyholme. Ideally located on one of Ballyholme's finest Avenues close to a range of popular local amenities, this property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of prospective tenants seeking high quality family accommodation. This property is bright, spacious and modern with contemporary open-plan ground floor comprising two generous reception rooms, kitchen with breakfast bar and utility room. On the first floor, three proportioned bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom with matching white suite.
Externally, the front of the property offers generous driveway parking in pebbles. To the rear a decked patio leads to a generous, mature garden with solid wood studio. The property also contains an attached garage for further storage. The property is fully double glazed and has had gas central heating recently installed. We recommend you contact Templeton Robinson at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home in the Heart of Ballyholme
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Potential Fourth on Ground Floor
- Large Through Living Room With Dining Area and Gas Fire in Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Family Room (Potential Fourth Bedroom)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Utility Room
- Generous Private Rear Garden with Large Decked Patio Area and Studio
- Secure Off-Street Driveway Parking
- Attached Garage
- Available To Let, Unfurnished at £895.00 Per Month Including Rates
- Pets Considered / No Smoking in House
- Available Immediately
Godfrey Avenue runs between Groomsport Road and Ballyholme Esplanade in Ballyholme, Bangor.
EPC LANDMARK CODE 9444-0126-6900-4754-0926 // CURRENT 60 // POTENTIAL 73