Templeton Robinson welcome to the residential rental market this bright and modern semi-detached home comprising lounge, dining area open-plan to kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, there are gardens to front and rear and pebbled driveway for off-street parking.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac offering ease of access to Bloomfield Shopping Centre, local shops, schools, churches and to the main arterial routes for those commuting to Newtownards and Belfast, with Bangor town centre just a short car journey away. This home is sure to have a wide appeal and only upon internal viewing can one appreciate all it has to offer.
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Available To Let Unfurnished at £625 Per Month Including Rates
- Landlord Responsible for Rates
- Generously Sized Lounge
- Modern Kitchen / Dining with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing, Facias, Soffits and Guttering / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pebbled Driveway / Garden to Front & Rear
- No Smoking in House / Pets Considered / DHSS Considered
- Available for Immediate Occupation for Initial Tenancy of 12 Months with the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 11' 4" (4.42m X 3.45m)
DINING ROOM: 11' 4" X 7' 10" (3.45m X 2.39m)
Recessed down lighting, French door to garden, open plan to:-
KITCHEN: 9' 3" X 8' 3" (2.82m X 2.51m)
Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces and splash back, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in under oven and four-ring ceramic hob, extractor hood with stainless steel canopy above, washing machine, fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed down lighting.
CLOAKS CUPBOARD 7' 7" X 4' 2" (2.31m X 1.27m)
Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 2" X 10' 0" (3.10m X 3.05m)
Plus double built-in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 10' 0" (3.56m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 4" (2.64m X 2.24m)
To include built in-robe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back, dual flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
Pebbled driveway. Gardens to front and rear. Front garden laid out in lawns. Rear garden laid out in lawns with mature trees. Outside light, outside water tap, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler.
From Bangor travel along Gransha Road past the roundabout, take the third left into Bexley Road and first left into Bexley Meadow, then right into the cul-de-sac.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0965-2982-0384-9697-2955 / CURRENT E63 / POTENTIAL E76