Templeton Robinson welcomes 45 Primacy Road to the residetial rental market. Recently constructed in a prime residental location, this well appointed, three bedroom, semi-detached villa offers easy access to Bangor town centre, Bloomfield shopping centre and to the main arterial routes for those commuting to Newtownards and Belfast.
Providing bright and modern accommodation, the accommodation comprises spacious lounge, kitchen open-plan to dining room with French doors to rear garden, and a cloakroom with WC. On the first floor, three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and main family bathroom. Externally, a brick pavia driveway offers off-street parking for two cars and an enclosed garden to side and rear.
Available for £625pcm (including rates) from January for an initial 12 month term, with the potential for long term rental, this propety will appeal to a wide variety of prospective tenants and we recommend contacting us at your earliest convenience to arrange a private viewing.
- Semi-Detached Home in Popular Residential Location
- Available To Let, Unfurnished, at £625 pcm Including Rates
- Spacious Lounge
- Attractive Kitchen with Range of Appliances Open Plan to Dining Room - French Doors to Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom / First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Brick Pavior Driveway - Parking For Two Cars
- Corner Site with Fully Enclosed Garden to Side and Rear
- Available from the beginning of January 2017 for Initial 12 Month Term, Potential for Long Term Thereafter
Hardwood entrance door with glass inset.
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap & tiled splash back, dual flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 12' 3" (4.65m X 3.73m)
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" X 7' 6" (3.81m X 2.29m)
Open plan to:-
KITCHEN: 12' 6" X 7' 0" (3.81m X 2.13m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, built in under oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, washine machine, fridge, gas fired boiler, tiled splash back, chinese slate floor, french doors to rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 3" X 10' 4" (4.65m X 3.15m)
At widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 7' 6" (3.23m X 2.29m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 7' 4" (2.74m X 2.24m)
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash back, dual flush wc, part tiled walls.
Brick pavior driveway.
Corner site with fully enclosed gardens to side and rear laid out in lawns with paved patio area.
Travelling from Gransha Road out of Bangor, turn right at the traffic lights onto Balloo Road and second left onto Primacy Road.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 9501-0126-6050-2675-5096 // CURRENT 76 // POTENTIAL 79