Templeton Robinson welcome 9 Laurel Wood to the residential rental market. This first floor apartment is one of only four, newly built in 2009, on the Rathgael Road in Bangor. Ideally situated within a short drive of Bangor town centre, this exclusive site offers convenience to local shops, schools and amenities and is close to the main arterial routes for those commuting to Belfast.
The property itself comprises spacious open-plan kitchen living room, two bedrooms and bathroom with modern matching white suite. Externally there is residents parking available. We highly recommend this development and advise you contact us at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment Available To Let Unfurnished for £495 Per Month Including Rates & Management Fees
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open-Plan to Living Room
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing / Gas Fired Central Heating
- TV, Sky and Telephone Points Installed
- Resident Parking
- Available for Initial Term of 12 Months
- No Pets Permitted / No Smoking in Property / DHSS Considered
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
LIVING: 20' 0" X 11' 5" (6.10m X 3.48m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in under oven and four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 4" X 11' 4" (4.06m X 3.45m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 7' 8" (3.23m X 2.34m)
White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
Laurel Wood is located at 163 Rathgael Road, Bangor.
EPC LANDMARK CODE 9121-0230-6009-4643-6022 // CURRENT 84 // POTENTIAL 85