**PRICE INCLUDES RATES** We are delighted to offer for let, this deceptively spacious semi detached home located in this ever popular residential location. Comprising of ground floor cloakroom, two reception rooms and kitchen with range of high gloss units, while to the first floor there are two bright bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. The property also benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a an enclosed rear garden and gravel driveway.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location within easy access of local shops, schools and churches, Bangor town centre and to the ring roads for those commuting to Newtownards and Belfast.
- Semi Detached Home Located in this Ever Popular Residential Location
- Available To Let, Unfurnished, £575 Per Month, Including Rates
- Available from Mid / End of April 2017 for Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Lounge with Fireplace / Dining Room with Tiled Fireplace
- Kitchen with Range of High Gloss Units
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Gravel Driveway / Enclosed Rear Garden Laid out in Lawns
- No smokers / No DHSS / Pets considered
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
High flush wc.
LOUNGE: 14' 7" X 9' 6" (4.44m X 2.90m)
Bow window. Tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround, corniced ceiling, picture rail.
DINING ROOM: 11' 0" X 10' 4" (3.35m X 3.15m)
To include understairs storage. Tiled fireplace and hearth, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 12' 3" X 5' 9" (3.73m X 1.75m)
Range of high and low level high gloss units, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, freestanding cooker with stainless steel extractor hood above, recessed down lighting, gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 9' 4" (4.42m X 2.84m)
Plus built-in robe, picture rail.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 3" X 7' 9" (2.51m X 2.36m)
Plus built-in robe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, mains shower unit, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, fully tiled walls, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
Gravel driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees. Patio area. Outside light and water tap.
Travelling out of Bangor town centre along the Bryansburn road, turn left into Cedar Mount. Number 4 is the last house on the right hand side.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 9547-0029-6789-1917-2996 / CURRENT E32 / POTENTIAL E56