**PRICE INCLUDES RATES** Available from mid March, this mid terrace property boasts a double storey extension, offering a bright and spacious contemporary interior, immaculately presented throughout.
A through lounge/dining room opens up to a modern kitchen with space for a casual dining area; while to the first floor there is a spacious landing which leads on to two bedrooms and bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is a detached garage accessed from the rear providing off-road parking and a generous, enclosed and south facing rear garden.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Bangor, backing on to Clandeboye Estate, where commuting to Belfast or Newtownards could not be more convenient.
- A Superbly Presented Town House with Double Storey Extension, Backing onto Clandeboye Estate
- Available To Let, Unfurnished, £550 Per Month, Including Rates
- Open Plan Living Boasting a Bright Contemporary Interior
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room with Square Archway Leading to:-
- Kitchen with Space for a Casual Dining Area and Door to Rear
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite, Roll Top Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage with Vehicular Access from the Rear / Generous, Fully Enclosed and South Facing Rear Garden
- Popular and Convenient Residential Location
- No Pets / No DHSS / No Smoking in House
- Available Mid March for Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential For Longer Term Thereafter
- Landlord is Responsible for Payment of Rates.
LOUNGE/DINING: 18' 11" X 13' 5" (5.77m X 4.09m)
Brick fireplace with surround and hearth (not in use), semi solid floor, recessed down lighting, feature exposed brick wall, square archway to:-
KITCHEN: 12' 3" X 9' 5" (3.73m X 2.87m)
Stainless steel circular bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, built-in oven and 4-ring electric hob, washing machine, fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splash back, recessed down lighting, ceramic tiled floor, door to rear.
Large storage cupboard plus hotpress cupboard with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 13' 0" (4.11m X 3.96m)
Narrowing to 10'3. To include range of built-in robes, cast iron fireplace (not in use).
BEDROOM (2): 9' 7" X 7' 2" (2.92m X 2.18m)
Plus double built-in robe.
White suite comprising roll top claw foot bath, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle, vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, dual flush wc, recessed down lighting, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator.
DETACHED GARAGE: 14' 9" X 13' 0" (4.50m X 3.96m)
Accessed from rear. Roller door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, loft storage area.
Generous, fully enclosed south facing rear garden.
Two outside water taps, plastic oil storage tank, outside light.
Retained by landlord.
Coming from Bangor/Belfast dual carriageway turn right at traffic lights into Rathgael Road and No.88 is on the right hand side just after the traffic lights.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 9909-0221-6430-2741-2922 / CURRENT E55 / POTENTIAL E63