**PRICE INCLUDES RATES** This well proportioned semi detached chalet bungalow can be easily adapted to suit the needs of any tenant. With accommodation over two floors comprising through lounge dining room, kitchen, shower room and bedroom to the ground floor, while to the first floor there are two further bedrooms.
The property has also been fully double glazed with oil fired central heating, while outside there is a detached garage, tarmac driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Situated in a most attractive residential location within easy access of Bangor town centre and to the ring road for those commuting to Newtownards and Belfast, this home is sure to have a wide appeal and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow Available To Let Unfurnished £650.00 Per Month Including Rates
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 to Ground Floor
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage / Tarmac Driveway / Gardens to Front and Rear
- No Smoking in Property / Pets Considered / DHSS Considered
- Landlord Responsible for Payment of Rates.
- Available from beginning of November 2016 for Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential for Longer Term Thereafter
UPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed inset and matching side panel, laminate wood flooring.
LOUNGE/DINING: 20' 11" X 11' 2" (6.38m X 3.40m)
KITCHEN: 13' 5" X 7' 7" (4.09m X 2.31m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, built-in under oven, 4-ring electric hob, washing machine, fridge, tiled splash back, laminate wood flooring, door to rear.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 9' 2" (2.79m X 2.79m)
White suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with independent electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 11' 2" (3.78m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 2" (3.10m X 2.79m)
Garden enclosed to rear, laid out in lawns with paved patio area.
Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Plastic oil storage tank. Light and water tap.
From Bangor proceed along Donaghadee Road past roundabout take second right into Ballycrochan Road and first right into Cairnsville Road.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0519-3048-2054-6277-7994 / CURRENT E39 POTENTIAL D60