Templeton Robinson welcome 23 Bexley Road to the residential rental market. This easily maintained ground floor apartment falls within the popular residential area of Bexley. The accommodation comprises one bedroom, one reception room, modern kitchen and shower room, while outside there are parking facilities and communal gardens. Offering ease of access to Bloomfield Shopping Centre, Bangor Town Centre, churches and the main roads to Belfast for the commuter. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Ground Floor Apartment Within a Popular Residential Location
- Available to Let, Unfurnished, at £375 Per Month Including Rates & Management Charge
- Landlord is Responsible for Payment of Rates. Rates are £456.82 p.a.
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- One Bedroom
- Economy 7 Heating
- Parking Facilities / Communal Gardens
- No Pets / No Smoking in Apartment / No DHSS
- Available for Immediate Occupation for Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
LOUNGE: 15' 4" X 8' 10" (4.67m X 2.69m)
KITCHEN: 8' 0" X 5' 5" (2.44m X 1.65m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM: 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower unit with independent electric shower, low flush wc, wall tiling.
Resident parking space. Communal gardens.
Leaving Bangor proceed along Gransha Road past roundabout, take third left into Bexley Road. Number 23 is on the left hand side.