Available to let unfurnished, this modern town house offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout in this popular residential location.
Comprising a spacious living room with gas coal effect fire, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and ample space for dining, ground floor cloakroom / WC, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off street parking for two cars and a private, enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb home offers excellent convenience to local shops, schools and churches. The ring roads are also handy for those commuting to Belfast.
Early viewing strongly as we expect demand to be high.
- Modern three bedroom end town house
- Spacious living room with feature gas fire
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample space for dining and French doors to garden
- Ground floor cloakroom / WC
- Three bedrooms, both double rooms with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Private rear garden in lawn with extensive decked patio area
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazed
- Quiet cul de sac in popular residential location
- No pets, DHSS or smokers
- Available immediately
- Unfurnished and price includes rates
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Travelling along Ballymaconnell Road South take your first left into Towerview and first left again into Towerview Crescent. Towerview Gardens can be found off Towerview Crescent on your left hand side.