We are delighted to introduce to the rental market this beautifully presented end townhouse.
Available to let part-furnished, the home boasts an open plan kitchen /living/dining room with access to enclosed rear courtyard, while to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Located within walking distance of Bangor Town centre, public transport links and commuter routes, this home is ready for immediate occupation and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Beautifully Presented End Townhouse
- Available To Let Part Furnished, £525 Per Month, Including Rates
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room Open Plan to Kitchen with Range of High Gloss Units and Appliances
- Phoenix Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard with Utility Store
- Landlord Responsible for Payment of Rates
- Small Pets Considered / DHSS Considered / No Smoking in Property
- Available from 1st March 2017 for Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
UPVC double glazed entrance door with glass light above.
Laminate wood flooring, open plan to:-
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, built-in under oven, 4-ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, fridge, built-in breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, feature brick wall, recessed down lighting, door to rear.
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan.
Enclosed and paved to rear, decking space, store with gas fired boiler, washing machine, tumble dryer.
Leaving Bangor Town Centre proceed along Belfast Road and No.25 is just before Croft Road.