This charming home is ideally situated in a much sought after residential area literally within a stones throw from Ballyholme beach offering delightful scenery, coastal walks and within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Ballyholme village.
Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout, this delightful detached home comprises an open plan living/dining/kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary white suite. The property also benefits from an enclosed paved patio area, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
We would expect demand to be high for a home of this calibre within this popular location and early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer!
- Modern detached villa within a stone's throw from Ballyholme beach, delightful coastal walks, shops and amenities
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Bright and spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with French doors to patio
- Modern fully fitted high gloss kitchen with excellent range of built-in appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Enclosed patio to rear
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazing
- Fully furnished
- Ideally suited to a single professional or couple
- Available immediately and price includes the rates
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Leaving Bangor Town Centre veer left onto Ballyholme Road right into Sheridan Drive and left into Lyle Road.