BOOK NOW FOR £250.
This new development consisting of detached and semi-detached 3 and 4 bedroom homes, has been designed to turnkey specification, making these properties perfect starter homes for buyers ready to move in.
The home interiors are characterised by bright, combination of render, brick and stone. Each of these homes will also benefit from private gardens and parking, offering every comfort and convenience for modern family living, both inside and out.
Situated on the outskirts of Bangor, Green Road offers the very best of 'suburban' living, set in a peaceful semi-rural location with everything you could possibly need just a few minutes away, from local amenities and leisure facilities to leading primary and secondary schools, golf courses, cycle paths and walking trails.
- BOOK NOW FOR £250
- SHOW HOUSE OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM - 4PM
- Choice of kitchen doors and worktops
- Choice of tiles to kitchen
- Applicances include; extractor fan, oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen area
- Gas fire, wall mounted
- Natural gas fired central heating
- High quality white sanitary ware, ceramic tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Wood effect floor to living room and carpeted throughout
- Painted walls, ceilings and woodwork
- High specification electrical insullation
- Modern internal doors with quality ironmongery
- TV points wired to attic
- Exterior of houses finished in brick, stone or render
- Black fascia and soffit
- Black uPVC seamless gutters and downpipe
- High levels insulation to cavity walls and roofspace
- Bitmac driveways
- Patios and path around houses
- Levelled, cultivated and seeded front and rear gardens
- 1,800 mm high timber rear fencing
- Door bell
- NHBC 10 year structural warranty
Feature high gloss ceramic tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 3" X 9' 11" (4.34m X 3.02m)
Wall mounted gas coal fire, laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY: 16' 7" X 14' 10" (5.05m X 4.52m)
Excellent range of gloss finished high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob, feature splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in dishwasher, built-in fridge, built-in freezer, glazed display cabinet, centre island with electric point, laminate work surfaces, recessed spotlighting, feature high gloss ceramic tiled floor. Separate cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
Double glazed doors to patio and garden.
WC 6' 0" X 2' 11" (1.83m X 0.89m)
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc, feature high gloss ceramic tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 3" X 9' 4" (4.04m X 2.84m)
Silver/grey carpet, two storage cupboards.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 10' 4" X 2' 11" (3.15m X 0.89m)
Fully feature tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, feature mirror with sensor light, low flush wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 8' 6" (3.43m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 11" X 7' 9" (2.41m X 2.36m)
BATHROOM: 10' 4" X 4' 11" (3.15m X 1.50m)
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap, shower over, shower screen, feature designer wash hand basin with drawer below, mirror with built-in light, low flush wc, extractor fan, feature fully tiled walls, feature ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
Paved patio area, garden laid in lawn bordered by 1,800 mm high timber rear fencing, side entrance to front.
Leaving Bangor travel along Newtownards Carriageway, turn left at traffic lights into Green Road, and Copper Green development is on the left heading towards the Six Road Ends.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.