Rising Majestically on the banks of Belfast Lough, 'The Boat' is Belfast's most iconic City Centre landmark building. Rarely do we have such prestigious properties come onto the rental market.
This furnished duplex, fourteenth (penthouse) floor, 2 bedroom home is available for rent at £1,950 per month. The apartment comes with private secure access and 1 private parking space via Northern Irelands only car lift.
The duplex apartment is set on the 14th floor with stunning views over Belfast City Centre, Belfast Lough & across Titanic Quarter, this property is one of a kind. The apartment boasts a balcony from the dining/kitchen area, a large balcony off both bedrooms and a spectacular roof top garden.
Local amenities to include shops, bars, restaurants, cinema are a short stroll away. Near by is Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Saint Anne's Square and Belfast city airport is within a 10 minute drive.
- Duplex, penthouse apartment on the 14th floor
- Two good size bedrooms with balconies boasting views across the City
- Galley kitchen open through to large dining area with balcony
- Upstairs living area with floor to ceiling windows, access to private rooftop garden
- Private parking with lift access
- Secure apartment complex, private lift access to penthouse
Custom House Square, City Centre, Belfast.
EPC REF: 9290-0531-6870-2630-4996 CURRENT: 76 POTENTIAL: 78