A unique opportunity to reside in a two bed apartment Northern Irelands' tallest and most iconic building with a view of the city like no other! Located in the heart of the Business district, City Waterfront entertainment district and Custom House square, all amenities are on your doorstep. Each individual city pad has been tailor made to optimise views, natural light and convenient low maintenance modern day living. Ready for immediate occupancy this Obel home is ideally suited to the private or corporate tenant alike.
This apartment comes furnished and includes a parking space for one car. All prospective tenants must fill in an application form which can be found at www.templetonrobinson.co.uk/tenant-application-forms
All apartments are offered on a minimum of 12 month lease.
Call now our specialist letting advisors for your own needs to be matched.
- Two bed apartment
- Electric heating and Economy 7 hot water
- Modern open plan living, dining/kitchen
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom suite and ensuite shower room
- Obel boasts views across Belfast City Centre, Belfast Harbour, Titanic Quarter and the Lagan Weir
- City Centre location
- Walking distance to various amenities; restaurants, public transport, shopping and entertainment
- Monthly rent is inclusive of Rates and Service Charges
- Furnished throughout
- Available immediately, application process required
- 12 month lease
- One secure allocated Car Parking Space
Travelling along the city centre's one-way Victoria Street, pass the Mal Maison Hotel and Albert Clock, veer right onto Waring Street immediately after the Ulster Bank then take second left into Donegal Quay - The Obel is then immediately on your right.