This superb apartment in the iconic Obel tower has become available to rent. Recently refurbished/upgraded to a high standard, this bright apartment comprises of a spacious lounge open to a stylish well equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom, generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe, and great storage with washing machine in the hallway.
Furnished and available for 12 months, although the landlord may consider a shorter term, we are expecting high levels of interest in this apartment.
- One Bed Apartment in Landmark Development
- Modern open plan living
- Furnished to a high spec and fully tiled throughout
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances
- City Centre location
- Obel tower boasts views across Belfast City Centre, Belfast Harbour, Titanic Quarter and the Lagan Weir
- Walking distance to various amenities, restaurants, public transport, shopping and entertainment
- Monthly rent is inclusive of Rates and Service Charges
- Available Immediately
Travelling along the city centre's one-way Victoria Street, past the Malmaison Hotel and Albert Clock, veer right onto Waring Street immediately after the Ulster Bank then take second left into Donegall Quay - The Obel is then immediately on your right.