SITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING EXTENDING TO APPROX. 2000 SQFT.
This is fantastic opportunity to build a superb property on this delightful countryside site. The mature site enjoys a sunny position deep in the Co. Down countryside with an array of wildlife and beautiful views over rolling fields, including the Dromara Hills. With foundations in place the building has been completed to the finished floor and includes an under property garage/workshop which may be used as an extensive utility room as well, if desired. The property has been designed to be completed in timber frame or conventional construction with a high degree of insulation. There is also the option of creating an upper level in the roof cavity. Hard core standing area is in place beside the foundations to allow machinery to be placed on site during construction. The site is accessed via a shared lane way and is situated close to local amenities along with being within commuting distance of Belfast and many other parts of the province.
- Delightful site with Full Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- Full Planning Permission for Approximately 2000ft2 Property
- Quotation For The Supply and Erection of A Timber Frame Home is £41,900
- Integrated Garage/Workshop
- Foundations in Place to Finished Floor
- Designed to be Completed in Timber Frame or Conventional Construction
- Potential for Additional Accommodation in the Roof Cavity
- Telephone/Electricity/Water Supply All On Site (all fees paid)
- Site includes a Lockable Container for Storage Before or During Construction
- Mature Site in an Area of Diverse Wildlife
- Uninterrupted Views over Open Countryside, Including the Dromara Hills
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
- Additional Concrete Foundations on Site for a Kota (finish BBQ Hut)
Heading from Crossgar towards Listooder/Ballynahinch on Ballynahinch Road, turn left on to Church Road and Pegg's Wood Lane is on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.