Templeton Robinson welcome to the residential rental market this detached seaside home which sits on a generous level site amidst tranquil surroundings, boasting uninterrupted views of the Scottish coastline.
Available to let furnished only, the ground floor accommodation comprises an L-shaped through lounge dining room with sliding patio doors bringing you onto the generous gardens which will are maintained at the Landlord's expense, kitchen with access to utility/workshop area, shower room and bedroom. While to the first floor there are three bedrooms - master bedroom with sea views and bathroom.
Available to let, fully furnished, the house is available between September 2016 and May 2017. Contact us to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Detached Chalet Bungalow with Sea Views
- Available To Let, Fully Furnished, £675 Per Month Including Rates & Garden Maintenance
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- Four Bedrooms, First to Ground Floor, Master Bedroom with Sea Views
- L-Shaped Lounge/Dining Room with Sea Views & Sliding Patio Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor Shower Room / First Floor Bathroom
- Kitchen with Access to Utility Area / Workshop
- Mostly Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Site with Extensive Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Shrubs - Maintained by Landlord
- Available To Let From 1st September 2016 until End May 2017
- Pets Considered / No Smoking in Property / No DHSS
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Tiled floor, door to:-
Understairs storage, tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 12' 6" (5.31m X 3.81m)
Stone fireplace and tiled hearth with open fire, sea views, open plan to:-
DINING ROOM: 10' 0" X 8' 0" (3.05m X 2.44m)
Sliding patio door to garden, sea views.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 8" X 8' 0" (4.78m X 2.44m)
Range of built-in units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, freestanding electric cooker, sea views, door to:-
UTILITY AREA/WORKSHOP: 13' 8" X 10' 5" (4.17m X 3.18m)
L-shaped, oil fired boiler, washing machine, tiled floor, front access door, light and power, access to:-
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with independent electric Mira Sport shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 9' 2" (3.76m X 2.79m)
Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater. Cloaks cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 3" X 7' 4" (3.73m X 2.24m)
Sea views, access to eaves storage.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 8' 6" (3.45m X 2.59m)
average. Access to eaves storage.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 6" X 7' 3" (3.51m X 2.21m)
Access to eaves storage.
White suite comprising cast iron bath, separate shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling.
Extensive gardens to front, side and rear, laid out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees.
Plastic oil storage tank. Water tap. Light.
Travelling along the Warren Road out of Donaghadee towards Bangor, turn right onto Warren Avenue (at the bottom of the hill just before the Golf Club). Number 3 is the second house on the right hand side.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0399-1007-0247-6760-3914 // CURRENT E15 // POTENTIAL E34