**PRICE INCLUDES RATES** This detached home with accommodation over two levels occupies a magnificent shoreline position in one of North Down's most prestigious residential locations.
Deceptively spacious, the ground floor accommodation comprises large lounge with archway to dining room leading on to balcony with sea views, separate family room, kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room, master bedroom with en suite bath room and cloakroom suite, while to the lower level there are three bedrooms, modern bathroom, additional utility area and rear porch with access to the rear. Externally, the property benefits from a large garage with basement storage, brick paviour driveway and large rear garden leading down to the sea.
Donaghadee is a small harbour town providing a wide variety of excellent facilities, shopping, social and recreational. Bangor is less than ten minutes drive away and Belfast is only around thirty for those commuters who relish the quiet haven that Donaghadee has always been.
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Home with Accommodation over Two Levels
- Panoramic Views to the Copeland Islands round to Donaghadee Harbour
- Available To Let Partly Furnished/Unfurnished, £1200.00 Per Month Inclusive of Rates
- Landlord Responsible for Payment of Rates.
- Four Bedrooms - Master Bedroom to the Ground Floor with En Suite Bathroom (to Include Separate Shower Cubicle)
- Cloakroom Suite to Ground Floor / Newly Fitted Bathroom with White Suite to Include Separate Shower Cubicle to Lower Level
- Spacious Lounge with Marble Fireplace, Archway to Dining Room & Patio Door to Balcony, Boasting Wonderful Sea Views / Family Room with Open Fire
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area / Separate Utility Room / Additional Utility Area to Lower Level
- Oil Fired Heating / Majority of Windows Double Glazed /UPVC Facias, Soffits and Guttering
- Large Attached Garage with Basement Storage / Brick Paviour Driveway / Generous Rear Garden / Large Green House
- Pets Considered / No Smoking in Property
- Available from the End of November 2016 For Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months with the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Hardwood entrance door with stainglass fan light, wood block floor. Door to:-
Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
White suite comprising dual flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor and coat storage area.
LOUNGE: 21' 0" X 16' 8" (6.40m X 5.08m)
Sea views. Marble fireplace and hearth, sliding patio door to large balcony. Archway to:-
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" X 10' 0" (3.81m X 3.05m)
Sea views. Door to kitchen.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 5" X 12' 3" (3.78m X 3.73m)
Scrabo stone fireplace with tiled hearth, leaded glass display cases and wooden mantel, ornamental beamed ceiling, wood strip floor.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 20' 8" X 12' 8" (6.30m X 3.86m)
Sea views. Inset twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level maple units, glass display cabinets and granite work surfaces, electric cooking centre, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, built in oven and microwave. Door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 4" X 8' 6" (3.15m X 2.59m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Door to covered side porch with outside water tap.
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 1" X 12' 4" (4.29m X 3.76m)
Coloured suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, bidet, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with independent electric Mira shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 10' 1" (3.76m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 10' 1" (3.76m X 3.07m)
To include built in robes. Sea views.
BEDROOM (4) / SITTING ROOM: 12' 5" X 10' 1" (3.78m X 3.07m)
Sea views. Sliding patio door to green house.
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, two towel radiators, large walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighting.
UTILITY AREA: 12' 4" X 10' 1" (3.76m X 3.07m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of cupboards, oil fired boiler.
Wood block floor.
LARGE ATTACHED GARAGE:
Automatic up and over door, light and power.
Brick paviour driveway.
Large rear garden laid out in lawns with mature shrubs.
Plastic oil storage tank. Outside light.
Travelling along the Warren Road out of Donaghadee towards Bangor, number 27a is on the right hand side.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 0266-2987-0629-9097-1721 / CURRENT E46 / POTENTIAL E64