Nestled within the hills of Dromara, this impressive detached family residence enjoys stunning views over the surrounding country side from all aspects. Although the situation boasts a truly rural setting, the property is located only 5 minutes' drive from Dromara village, and a few minutes further onto the main A1.
The 3,400 sq ft property on 1 Acre Site Plus 6 Acres of Agricultural Land is finished to a high standard throughout over 2.5 storeys. In brief the accommodation comprises lounge, living room, kitchen with dining area and separate utility, and sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling. There are six bedrooms in total, master with ensuite and a generous family bathroom. The house sits on just over an acre site of lawns, including patio seating area and paddock.
In addition to the main residence, there is a detached garage with ground and first floor office space (potential for conversion to three bed accommodation subject to planning). There is also a stone barn with full planning granted for the conversion into a two bed self-catering holiday cottage. There are a range of outbuildings including modern shed/workshop, stable block and eight stall byre as well as concrete yard with access to country road.
With all that this property has to offer, including its potential tourist business opportunity, it is sure to appeal to a broad spectrum of potential purchasers.
- Impressive 3,400 sqft Family Residence on 1 Acre Site Plus 6 Acres of Agricultural Land with Stunning Views Over the Countryside and Hills of Dromara Sited in a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Living room with Feature Fireplace
- Family room with Wooden Floor and wood burning stove
- Oak Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker and Dining Area
- Sunroom with Wood burning Stove and Feature Vaulted Ceiling
- Separate Utility Room/Ground Floor WC
- Six Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Electric Gated Entrance to Generous Tarmac Parking Area and Gardens in Lawn Including Paddock and Patio Seating Area, Extending to 1 Acre approximately
- Additional 6 acres of Agricultural Land Suitable for Grazing
- Detached Garage with Ground and First Floor Office Space (potential for conversion to three bed accommodation subject to planning)
- Stone Barn with Full Planning Granted for the Conversion into a Two Bed Self Catering Holiday Cottage
- Range of Outbuildings Including modern Shed/Workshop, Stable Block and Eight Stall Byre as well as Concrete Yard with Access to Country Road
- Only a Few Minutes Drive away from Dromara Village and the A1
- Garage/Office, Stable Block, Barn with Planning, Stone Building & Shed/Workshop
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 27' 2" X 12' 3" (8.28m X 3.73m)
Oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit, Alpha range cooker (dual burner providing cooking and central heating), twin electric hotplate, American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor. French double doors to sun room.
SUN ROOM: 18' 10" X 11' 0" (5.74m X 3.35m)
Wooden floor, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, glazed double doors to rear patio, feature vaulted ceiling.
Hardwood front door with glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed double doors.
INNER REAR HALLWAY:
Ceramic tiled floor, door to rear.
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 11" X 13' 8" (4.85m X 4.17m)
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 7" X 12' 7" (4.14m X 3.84m)
13' 7" x 12' 7" (4.14m x 3.84m) Wooden floor, wood burning stove. (Currently used as music room)
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 13' 0" (4.11m X 3.96m)
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in robes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 12' 5" (3.96m X 3.78m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 0" X 12' 0" (3.96m X 3.66m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 10" X 11' 4" (4.22m X 3.45m)
White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (5): 14' 10" X 13' 7" (4.52m X 4.14m)
Storage in eaves.
BEDROOM (6): 15' 6" X 14' 10" (4.72m X 4.52m)
Storage in eaves.
DETACHED GARAGE/OFFICE: 26' 6" X 19' 10" (8.08m X 6.05m)
WC, low level units, sink unit. Independent oil fired central heating, electric rollover garage door, PVC double glased windows, fully insulated. Stairs to First Floor.
24' 0" X 13' 11" (7.32m X 4.24m)
Velux window, (architects drawings available for conversion to 3 bed accommodation plus sun room
Modern shed/workshop 1400 sq ft approx., cavity walls, fully insulated roof, electric roller door.
Three stables, gardens extending to 1 acre, well, serviced for electric pump, electric gates. Good quality fields recently fenced and piped to drinking troughs.
BARN: Planning passed for a two bed self-catering conversion.
Electric gated stone entrance to generous tarmac parking area with beech hedging.
From Dromara village, head out the Rathriland Rd. After the Finnis Rd, take a left onto the Slievenaboley Rd. No 57 on the right after a short drive.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.