Lands of c. 0.3 acres which occupies a desirable position at the front of Grennan Manor off the Lower Quilly Road, Dromore. Suitable for a single dwelling subject to the necessary planning consents. With Full Planning Permission having previously been granted under Application Q/2009/0043/F for `One Dwelling House 25 metres North of 76 Lower Quilly Road´. Just minutes drive from the village of Dromore and very convenient to the A1 Dual Carriageway. This potential development opportunity within this desirable gated development is sure to have strong appeal.
- Circa 0.3 Acre Development Opportunity
- Planning Previously Granted for a Detached Single Dwelling (Now Expired)
- Suitable for Similar Development (Subject to Planning)
- Within the Well Established Development at Greenan Manor
- Potential Access Directly off Lower Quilly Road (Subject to the Necessary Consents)
- Views Across the County Down Countryside
- Just Minutes Drive from the Village of Dromore and its Local Schools/Amenities
- A Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Site in a Sought After Locality
From the A1 Duel Carriageway take the Lower Quilly Road for approximately 2 miles and Greenan Manor is on the right hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.