This attractive and substantially extended detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac location within a prime residential area.
The property is finished to an exceptional level of specification and is extremely well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners, offering adaptable accommodation. Externally the property has a delightful enclosed and private decked rear and side garden along with lawns to the front.
Convenient to many local amenities in Dromore and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn. Internal inspection of this fine home is highly recommended.
- Substantially Extended Detached Family home in a Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Good Sized Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Family Room with Open Arch to Sun Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom on Ground Floor/Shower Wet Room on 2nd Floor
- Superb Living Room on 1st Floor/2nd Floor Mezzanine Sitting Area
- Exceptional Level of Presentation & Specification Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Condenser Boiler with Pressurized Water System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Cat 6 Wired Throughout for Audio & Visual
- Front Garden in Lawns & Enclosed Private Timbe Decked Garden Area to Rear & Side
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars & Attached Garage
- Extremely Convenient to Many Amenities in Dromore
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast & Lisburn Along with Many Parts of the Province via A1 & M1 Road Networks
uPVC double glazed front door with glazed side windows to . . .
Porcelain tiled floor, under stairs storage, cloaks cupboard plumbed for washing machine. Glazed double doors to . . .
LOUNGE: 19' 4" X 14' 5" (5.89m X 4.39m)
Attractive fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 10" X 10' 1" (3.91m X 3.07m)
Porcelain tiled floor. Open arch to . . .
SUN ROOM: 13' 0" X 10' 10" (3.96m X 3.30m)
Porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 14' 6" X 14' 0" (4.42m X 4.27m)
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with matching splash back, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, space for cooker range with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, housing for American fridge freezer, low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to rear, porcelain tiled floor.
BEDROOM (5): 13' 0" X 10' 0" (3.96m X 3.05m)
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 7" X 15' 0" (5.97m X 4.57m)
White suite compriing tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, half pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc, walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 9' 9" (3.96m X 2.97m)
(at widest points). Built-in robe and storage.
LIVING ROOM: 29' 9" X 15' 10" (9.07m X 4.83m)
(at widest points). Storage in eaves, low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 16' 1" X 10' 0" (4.90m X 3.05m)
(at widest points). Velux window, storage in eaves, wall to wall range of built-in robes and storage.
Sitting/study area, low voltage sptolights, Velux window.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 4" X 11' 0" (4.06m X 3.35m)
(at widest points). Velux window, storage in eaves.
White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, Mira shower chrome heated radiator, Velux window, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars.
Enclosed and private rear and side timber decked garden with boundary fence and electric awning, wired for audio speakers, outside electrical points.
From Hillsborough roundabout take A1 dual carriageway towards Dromore for approximately 5 miles and turn left into Maypole Hill, Fortfield is immediately on the right hand side.