Located between Templepatrick and Antrim this delightful row of townhouses therefore enjoys a range of amenities available locally including sports and recreational facilities as well as benefitting from ease of access to the International Airport and motorway network throughout the province and beyond.
The properties comprise a bright spacious living room with feature fireplace and generous storage cupboard open to kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Externally there is parking to the front and rear gardens overlooking open countryside over the railway line. Furthermore the properties benefit from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Sensibly priced and an excellent opportunity to acquire a portfolio in one central location, we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Tastefully Presented Row of Mid Townhouses in Attractive Development
- Convenient and Popular Location with Dunadry, Antrim and Templepatrick to Hand and the Motorway Network Nearby
- Excellent Proximity to the International Airport, Belfast & Lisburn
- Living Rooms with Feature Fireplace and Storage Cupboard
- Modern Kitchens with Dining Area, Integrated Appliances and Access to Rear
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathrooms with White Suite
- Parking Area to the Front, Rear Patio Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Majority uPVC Double Glazing
- Refurbished in 2011/2012 to Include Kitchen, Bathroom & Wiring
- Each Property Currently Rented at £450 per callender month, (£5400 per annum)
Wooden and glazed front door to . . .
TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
Inner door to . . .
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 19' 7" X 8' 10" (5.97m X 2.69m)
Marble fireplace with granite hearth, storage cupboard under stairs. Arch to . . .
KITCHEN: 12' 5" X 9' 8" (3.78m X 2.95m)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring ceramic hob, porcelain tiled floor, door to rear.
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 9' 8" (3.43m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 11' 6" (3.68m X 3.51m)
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira electric shower, low flush wc, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, immersion heater.
Allocated parking space to front.
From Templepatrick take main road to Antrim. Dunadry Mews is on your left hand side shortly after the Dunadry Hotel and before Muckamore.
EPC NO 1: Current rating 48. Potential rating 69. Ref No: 9179-0229-6589-5758-8926.
EPC NO 2: Current rating 61. Potenial rating 77. Ref No: 0362-2982-0581-9207-2455.
EPC NO 4: Current rating 59. Potential rating 75. Ref No: 9894-3286-8729-5520-3993.
EPC NO 5: Current rating 67. Potential rating 76. Ref No: 0399-7038-0232-6277-7944.
EPC NO 6: Current rating 70. Potential rating 76. Ref No: 0465-2973-0333-9792-9831
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.