Just off the ever popular Newton Park in Four Winds this deceptively spacious first floor apartment was originally designed as a two-bed but has been transformed to create an impressive feature living/dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, shower room with modern suite and one generous bedroom. Of further note is the excellent storage in the floored roofspace easily accessed via a folding wooden ladder and the generous garden - not normally associated with apartments.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an early viewing so not to miss out.
- Magnificent first floor apartment with own door access
- Generous living and dining room with an abundance of natural light
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Shower room with modern white suite
- One spacious bedroom (property originally two bed but converted)
- Folding wooden ladder to floored roofspace. Additional storage cupboard.
- Low maintenance accommodation featuring uPVC double glazing and mains gas heating
- Ample parking, large private garden in lawn
- Suitable to a broad range of buyers
uPVC front door and staircase to . . .
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING: 20' 7" X 14' 5" (6.27m X 4.39m)
Access via folding wooden ladder to floored roofspace, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 6' 1" (3.25m X 1.85m)
Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 9' 5" (3.38m X 2.87m)
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Parking for multiple vehicles. Generous private gardens in lawn.
Leaving Belfast on the Ormeau Road continue past Forestside onto the Saintfield Road and turn left at traffic lights onto Newton Park. Carnbrae Park is on the right hand side immediately before Four Winds Inn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.