Conveniently located just off the Gilnahirk Road, this attractive semi-detached house is located in a quiet residential location in an area of consistently high demand. Shops, transport links and leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity, adding appeal for growing families. The property is well-presented throughout and comprises three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Externally there is a garage, off-street parking and good sized yet easy to maintain gardens. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Semi-Detached House in Highly Regarded Location
- £750 Per Month Including Rates
- Close to Excellent Local Schools and Amenities
- Bright Living Room with Bay Window and Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Ground Floor WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite & Separate WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Available 20th April 2017 on Initial 12 Month Term
From Kings Road traffic lights just before Kings Square, head up Gilnahirk Road. Gilnahirk Park is on right hand side, just after Kensington Road.