Situated on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Groomsport, we are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow style home. Set in peaceful surroundings for those over 45, in a safe and secure environment with electronic gates and an on-site warden.
Easily maintained and beautifully presented throughout, the current owners have recently spent a considerable amount on refurbishment with a new kitchen and solid oak flooring. The accommodation comprises lounge with dining area, stunning kitchen, two bedrooms and an eye catching shower room, while outside there is a garage, ample parking and a decked area.
Convenient to all the amenities of Groomsport including shops, churches and restaurants. Bangor and Donaghadee are a short car ride away. Coastal walks are literally on your doorstep. This is the perfect retirement retreat or second home for someone living abroad.
* Vendor will consider part exchange*
- A convenient easily maintained and cost efficient home
- A secure and safe living environment for the over 45s
- Bright spacious lounge with dining area
- Recently refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms, both with solid oak flooring
- A most attractive shower room
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached single garage and on site parking
- Part of a shoreline development with security gates and on site warden
UPVC door with glazed feature panel, solid oak flooring, cloaks cupboard.
L-SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING: 21' 6" X 18' 4" (6.55m X 5.59m)
at widest points. Fireplace with wooden surround, column radiator, double doors from dining area to kitchen.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 4" X 8' 9" (4.67m X 2.67m)
Solid oak floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 3" (3.20m X 2.82m)
Solid oak floor.
White suite comprising large shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanitory basin, half tiled walls, down lighting, extractor fan.
Up and over door, side service door, electric light and power.
Leaving Groomsport on the Donaghadee Road, Seahaven is approximately 3/4 mile on left hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.