This attractive detached bungalow is extremely well presented by the current owners and is situated on an excellent site, combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding landscape whilst enjoying this tranquil location a short commuting distance from Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province. The property offers spacious accommodation and benefits from a rear garden with a sheltered sitting area and a yard area with a range of well maintained outbuildings and sheds. In addition there is approximately 33 acres of agricultural ground in surrounding fields. A superb opportunity to purchase a delightful family home in a quiet yet convenient location, which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- Small Holding with Detached Bungalow, Outbuildings and Approximately 33 Acres
- Attractive Detached Bungalow in a Delightful Rural Setting
- Good Sized Lounge
- Separate Living Room (Potential 4th Bedroom)
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Light Coloured Suite
- Generous Roofspace (Potential for Conversion to Additional Accommodation, Subject to Necessary Planning Approvals)
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Yard Area with Garage and Store Rooms/Large Shed with Power and Light
- Gardens in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Land Extending to Approximately 33 Acres in Surrounding Fields (Currently Let out for Agricultural Use)
- Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Hillsborough Village
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province
Covered entrance porch with tongue and groove ceiling, tiled floor to hard wood front door with glazed inset and side window, access to roof space, hot press.
Glazed double door to...
LOUNGE: 16' 8" X 13' 8" (5.08m X 4.17m)
Cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace.
LIVING ROOM: 11' 1" X 10' 8" (3.38m X 3.25m)
(Possible Bedroom 4)
FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 16' 8" X 12' 1" (5.08m X 3.68m)
Extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, glass display cabinets, Franke 1 1/2 bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob with electric double oven under, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, extractor fan, concealed strip lighting, part tiled wall, tiled floor, access to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 10' 8" (3.78m X 3.25m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton Shower, fully tiled wall, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, (additional access from hall)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 5" (3.38m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 5" X 9' 3" (3.78m X 2.82m)
Light colour suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling with low flush wc, extractor fan.
Access view concrete laneway with grass verges (owned by no 18 with right of way for neighbours) to lose stone yard area with parking leading to...
GARAGE: 19' 1" X 14' 4" (5.82m X 4.37m)
Power and light.
STORE: 13' 5" X 11' 8" (4.09m X 3.56m)
Power and light, fresh water well with pump.
STORE: 13' 6" X 13' 1" (4.11m X 3.99m)
Power and light.
STORE: 12' 9" X 13' 1" (3.89m X 3.99m)
SHED: 86' 4" X 21' 10" (26.31m X 6.65m)
Power and light.
Formal gardens to rear in lawn with sheltered sitting area and boundary fence.
Additional land in surrounding fields extending to approximately 33 acres.
Heading out of Hillsborough on Ballynahinch Road, turn left at Lisnagarvey Hockey Club on to Comber Road and the laneway for no18 is on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.