This deceptively spacious modern detached property occupies an excellent rural site which offers superb views over open countryside yet remains extremely convenient to the range of amenities on offer in Hillsborough, Lisburn, Belfast and many other parts of the province via the A1 road network. The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owner and offers good sized family accommodation. Externally the property benefits from well presented gardens with sheltered sitting areas along with a stable block and additional paddock. A superb property in a quiet location yet convenient, viewing is highly recommended.
- Excellent Detached Bungalow in a Delightful & Convenient Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge wih Feature Stone Fireplace
- Living Room with Cast Iron Solid Fuel Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Open Arch to Dining Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Shower Room with Walk-in Multi-Jet Shower Cubicle
- Parking Area for Several Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient commuting Distance to Hillsborough, Lisburn, Belfast & Many Other Parts of the Province via A1 Road Network
- Additional Paddock Extending to Approximately 1 Acre
- Stable Block with 4 Stables, Store Room & Tack Room
- Delightful Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Areas
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout Including the Extensive Use of French Oak & Travertine Flooring
uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
French oak wood strip floor, built-in cupboard.
LOUNGE: 23' 3" X 15' 4" (7.09m X 4.67m)
Feature stone fireplace with raised slate hearth, French oak wood strip floor.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 1" X 11' 4" (3.99m X 3.45m)
Attractive brick fireplace with tiled hearth, wood beam mantle and cast iron inset, soild fuel burning stove, feature beams to ceiling, low voltage spotlights, laminate wood effect floor.
DINING ROOM: 10' 7" X 9' 0" (3.23m X 2.74m)
Travertine tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to side garden. Open arch to . . .
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA; 14' 0" X 11' 7" (4.27m X 3.53m)
Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, Baumatic five ring gas hob with extractor fan ove, eye level electric double oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, Travertine tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, central island unit with breakfast bar.
Travertine tiled floor, access to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 0" X 9' 3" (3.05m X 2.82m)
Built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
CONSEALED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 8" X 9' 5" (2.95m X 2.87m)
Wall to wall range of built-in mirror fronted robes, French oak wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 9' 3" (3.23m X 2.82m)
Laminate wood effect floor.
White suite comprising Velux window, low flush wc, walk-in shower cubicle with multi-jet shower, chrome heated towel rail and radiator, hotpress.
Delightful rural site with gardens in lawns and well stocked flower beds to front and side with sheltered paved patio area to side and further spacious paved patio area to rear. Entrance gates to loose stone driveway with parking area for several cars. Stable block with four stables, store room and tack room. Additional paddock to rear extending to approximately 1 acre.
From A1 dual carriageway take turn off for Dromara. Follow Dromara Road into Drumlough and turn right at the crossroads onto Drumaknockan Road.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.