This attractive detached bungalow occupies a generous site within a much sought after location.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation which has been priced to allow for some updating and is perfectly complimented by the mature site with generous gardens. The property would be ideal for modernisation and an extension turning it in to a fine family home.
Offering wonderful views over the countryside an internal inspection is highly recommended.
- CASH OFFERS ONLY With Extensive Modernisation & Updating Required
- Attractive Detached Bungalow with Fabulous Countryside Views
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area With Slate Fireplace & Wooden Beams
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms Including Jack & Jill Ensuite Shower Room
- Impressive Generous Bright Lounge Overlooking Countryside With Parque Wood Flooring & Feature Stone Fireplace
- Separate Utility Room
- Attic Room With Velux Window Power & Light
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite
- Good Sized Site With Views over Surrounding Countryside
- Driveway Parking & Turning Area to Front/Detached Matching Garage
- Mature Lawned Gardens to the Front & Rear plus Completely Secluded Side Garden Area & Patio with Stunning Views
- Offering the Best of Both Worlds with its Semi Rural Setting yet Accessibility
- Many Amenities Close By with Belfast & Lisburn Also Easily Accessible
Glazed wooden front door to...
Quarry tiled floor.
Glazed internal door to...
KITCHEN: 14' 11" X 13' 5" (4.55m X 4.10m)
Range of high and low level units, Tricity double oven, stoves, 4 ring ceramic hob, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, Franke 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, glazed door to...
Quarry tiled floor, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and dryer, glazed door to outside.
DINING AREA: 14' 2" X 11' 11" (4.31m X 3.62m)
Feature slate fireplace, tongue and groove wooden ceiling with wooden beams.
LIVING ROOM: 20' 2" X 18' 3" (6.14m X 5.56m)
Parque wood floor, cornice ceiling, feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth, wonderful views over countryside.
SHOWER ROOM 2:
Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, bidet, corner shower unit with Mira electric shower.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 6" X 12' 1" (5.64m X 3.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 10' 4" (3.45m X 3.15m)
(at widest points) Laminate wood effect floor.
JACK & JILL ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ceramic tiled floor, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, tongue and groove pine ceiling, low voltage spot lights.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 7" X 7' 2" (4.14m X 2.19m)
(at widest points) Fixed staircase to...
ATTIC ROOM: 25' 2" X 8' 8" (7.68m X 2.65m)
Twin skylight window.
Wrought iron entrance gates to...
Tarmac driveway and turning area for several vehicles.
Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with a great variety of trees, plants and mature shrubs.
Paved sitting area to the back of the property offering a great degree of privacy and wonderful views over the field.
LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
Up and over door.
Travelling on the Moira Road away from Hillsborough go past the Kilwarlin Road on the left and past the Aghnatrisk Road on the right and 126 is on the right hand side.