This superb modern townhouse is ideally located in the heart of the historic village of Hillsborough within close proximity of an array of amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes and extremely close to Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle. The property benefits from a quiet cul de sac location and offers deceptively spacious accommodation along with allocated car parking spaces. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast this delightful property warrants immediate inspection to appreciate its many qualities.
- Modern End Townhouse in an Exclusive Cul De Sac Development in the Centre of Hillsborough
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Cast Iron Stove
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptional Level of Specification Throughout
- Allocated Parking for 2 Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Alarm System
- Sliding Sash Double Glazed Windows
- Within Walking Distance of a Wide Range of Local Shops, Restaurants, Parks and Other Amenities in the Historic and Picturesque Village of Hillsborough
- Within Close Proximity of the M1 Junction of Sprucefield
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province Via the A1 and M1 Road Networks
Front door to...
White suite comprising 1/2 bowl pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
LOUNGE: 14' 1" X 13' 0" (4.29m X 3.96m)
Solid oak wood stained floor, feature cast iron stove with living flame gas fire and granite hearth.
FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 16' 5" X 10' 0" (5.00m X 3.05m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with splash tiling, 1 1/2 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan and splash tiling, eye level electric oven, integrated Belling microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, low voltage spot lights, tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Under stairs storage.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 10' 3" (4.29m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (2): 16' 4" X 10' 0" (4.98m X 3.05m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, panelled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights, tiled floor, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (3): 24' 1" X 16' 3" (7.34m X 4.95m)
(at widest points) Velux windows, storage in eaves, access to roofspace.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, panelled shower cubicle, low voltage spot lights, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
Parking for 2 cars to front.
Delightful enclosed and sheltered patio, rear garden with flower beds and feature original stone walls.
uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler, outside tap and light.
From Ballynahinch Street continue up hill of Main Street, and turn left into archway for Church View
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.