This brand new luxury three storey townhouse could not be better located in the heart of the historic village of Hillsborough with all its amenities including the primary school, shops and restaurants literally being on one's doorstep.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation over three floors and is further enhanced by the many quality features. Every aspect has been given consideration during construction in order to cater for that much sought after modern day lifestyle.
Rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a new build home of this magnitude in such a one off location. Thus it will have wide ranging appeal to both the young and the old with early inspection a must so as to avoid disappointment.
- OPEN VIEWING FRIDAY 7TH APRIL 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Brand New Luxury Three Storey Townhouse in Quite Superb One Off Location in Heart of Hillsborough Village
- Spacious Tiled Reception Hall with Separate WC Off
- Generous Bright Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Large Contemporary Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room Area with Extensive Built-in Matching Appliances
- Archway to Good Sized Family/Living Room Leading to Garden
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms/Master with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room plus Separate Dressing Room/Bedroom 2 with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Luxury Bathroom with Sottini White Sanitary Ware & Complementary Tiling
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows (Sliding Sash to Front)/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beam Vacuum System/Alarm & Air Filtration System
- Many Quality Features Including Granite Stonework & Window Sills
- Ideally Suited to Cater for all Aspects of That Much Sought After Modern Day Lifestyle
- Landscaped Rear Garden Area with Matching Boundary Brick Wall & Fencing
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Visitors Parking
- Hillsborough Amenities Including Primary School, Shops & Restaurants Literally on One's Doorstep
- Ideal for the Young & the More Discerning Purchaser Offering a Unique Opportunity to Buy Into Village Life
- NHBC 10 Year Guarantee Available/Extremely High Turn Key Specification Finish
Wooden front door with double glazed panel over to . . .
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Under stairs storage, porcelain tiled floor.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls.
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 11' 0" (4.88m X 3.35m)
(at widest points), fireplace.
LUXURY CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM AREA: 17' 9" X 11' 6" (5.41m X 3.51m)
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with quartz drainer and matching quartz work surfaces, Siemens built-in hob with quartz splash back and concealed extractor fan, Siemens built-in oven and matching microwave above, integrated Siemens fridge freezer, integrated Siemans dishwasher, Indesit washer/dryer, low voltage spotlights, porcelain tiled floor, Beam vacuum system. Archway to . . .
FAMILY/LIVING ROOM: 14' 0" X 9' 8" (4.27m X 2.95m)
Feature sloping ceiling, porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden area.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 11' 0" (3.96m X 3.35m)
(at widest points).
LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit, low flush wc, porcelain tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 10' 1" (3.53m X 3.07m)
LUXURY BATHROOM: 8' 1" X 7' 4" (2.46m X 2.24m)
Sottini white suite comprising panelled bath with contemporary shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc, mirror fronted bathroom cabinet, heated chrome towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 10" X 13' 5" (4.22m X 4.09m)
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, access to roofspace.
LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit, wash hand basin/vanity unit with tiled splash back, low flush wc, porcelain tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light.
Double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light.
Landscaped rear garden incorporating black limestone patio area and bedded areas enclosed by brick wall and fencing. Paved black limestone pathway and wrought iron gate to side.
On entering the village on Lisburn Street turn left onto Ballynahinch Street, development and townhouse is situated on the left before the primary school.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.