This beautiful cottage is a welcome addition to our rental portfolio. Offering one of the most amazing views in North Down, this property literally sits on the edge of Belfast Lough, with stunning views over the whole of the coast. With adaptable accommodation consisting of two double bedrooms and a single bedroom/study, excellent kitchen with dining area, large lounge with fabulous views, luxury bathroom, sun room and large utility room. Externally the property has an enclosed front garden, driveway parking, garage and beautiful enclosed rear garden in lawns, shrubs and patio area with a gated walkway to the sea wall. It is unlikely that a property offering such excellent accommodation, paired with such a wonderful location is likely to stay on the market long, for this reason we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Charming detached bungalow overlooking Belfast Lough
- Excellent standard of presentation throughout
- 2 Double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom / study
- Luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and excellent sea views
- Large Lounge with feature gas fire and uninterrupted sea views
- Bathroom with white suite
- Sun Room with under floor heating
- Utility Room
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns and flowerbeds with paved BBQ area and exceptional sea views
- Driveway to Garage and enclosed front garden
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Available furnished
Turn under the bridge on Belfast Road heading towards The Dirty Duck Pub and Restaurant, Kinnegar Road runs parallel to the esplanade and Number 1b is on the right hand side.