A rare opportunity to acquire a property and/or site within one of Holywood's most desirable locations and addresses. Number One Ballymenoch Road is a detached property occupying a generous, elevated site in this prestigious neighbourhood.
The property briefly comprises - Ground Floor with an open hallway, large living room, dining room, separate kitchen plus downstairs cloakroom wc. An open tread mahogany staircase leads to the First Floor with three well-proportioned bedrooms and main bathroom. Outside consists of a detached garage with ample additional parking along the driveway. The property is further enhanced by large than average mature gardens in lawn to the front and rear.
With views over Belfast Lough the property is positioned directly across the road from the renowned Holywood Rudolph Steiner School which provides independent education for children from ages 3 to 17 years.
* This site also presents a significant development potential - For at least 2 detached dwellings, subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- Detached Property and/or Site occupying a most desirable Holywood Location
- A Generous Elevated Site
- Open Hallway with open tread mahogany staircase to the First Floor
- Cloakroom WC
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom with separate WC
- Part PVC double glazed / Part aluminium single glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached Garage with ample additional parking along the driveway
- Larger than average, mature gardens in lawn to the front and rear
- Development potential - For 2 detached dwellings - Subject to the necessary planning permissions
Tiled entrance porch.
Open tread staircase to first floor.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 9" X 11' 2" (5.10m X 3.40m)
Tiled fireplace, Baxi grate, patio door.
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" X 11' 2" (3.80m X 3.40m)
Solid fuel burner with slate hearth, alcove shelving.
KITCHEN: 10' 2" X 8' 6" (3.10m X 2.60m)
Kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate worktops and upstands, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built-in Caba cooker with 4 ring ceramic hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Door to exterior.
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 9" X 11' 2" (5.10m X 3.40m)
Dual aspect windows.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 11' 2" (3.50m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 10" X 7' 7" (2.40m X 2.30m)
Loft access, built-in robe.
Panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Low flush wc, part tiled walls.
Lagged copper cylinder.
Oil fired boiler, sliding door, light.
With ample additional parking along the driveway.
The property is further enhanced by larger than average, mature gardens in lawn to the front and rear.
Travelling up the Croft Road turn left onto the Ballymenoch Road. Number 1 is located on the right side of the road.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.