This well appointed semi detached house occupies a level site on the doorstep of Holywood's bustling town centre.
Having undergone major refurbishment, it will leave little or nothing for its new tenant to do, except move in. The ground floor accommodation comprises a new kitchen with casual dining area and two good sized reception rooms. Upstairs a new bathroom complements the four good sized bedrooms.
Externally, the enclosed rear garden has been levelled and the lawn reseeded. A tarmac driveway to the front leaves room for excellent parking.
Holywood properties are much sought after and this one will be no exception. It is within walking distance of the town, leading primary and secondary schools and local churches - also a stone's throw from Holywood Golf Club. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Refurbished Semi Detached House
- Two separate reception rooms
- Cream Kitchen with casual Dining area
- New Bathroom - 4 well proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas heating / uPVC double glazing
- Front and enclosed rear garden
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars
- Popular and convenient location
From Holywood town centre take Church Road and turn right into Demesne Road. No 105 is on the right hand side.
EPC Rating 65/72: 9159-3091-0251-6065-4990