This charming deceptively spacious extended terrace cottage occupies an excellent much sought after location with superb views over the open countryside, whilst enjoying this peaceful rural setting it is only minutes from a host of amenities with Belfast and Lisburn also extremely convenient.
The property offers well proportional accommodation which is finished to a high standard throughout. Combining modern convenience with warmth and character including many fine features this excellent house is ideally suited to cater for day to day living.
The best of both worlds with its quiet yet convenient situation and with everything else this attractive property has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal. Recent sales in this particular area have proved extremely successful and thus early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Charming Extended Mid Terrace Cottage Overlooking Countryside Yet Extremely Convenient
- Generous Bright Lounge with Glass Fronted Stove and Timber Floor
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area and Range Cooker
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Good Sized Modern Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- High Standard of Finish Combined with Feeling of Warmth and Character
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Stone Paved Front Garden and Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden
- Peaceful Situation Yet Host of Amenities including Shops, Transport Facilities and Lagan Towpath Close By
- Both Belfast and Lisburn Only a Short Distance Drive
- Ideal for Modern Day Living with Early Inspection Advised
uPVC front door with double glazed panel.
LOUNGE: 18' 0" X 10' 7" (5.49m X 3.23m)
Georgian style glass fronted stove with slate hearth, hardwood solid timber floor, low voltage lights, built-in shelves, cottage style beams, under stairs storage, antique style radiator.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 16' 0" X 10' 6" (4.88m X 3.20m)
(at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units,Franke stainless steel single drainer sink unit, Diplomat stainless steel 5 ring gas range with twin electric ovens, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed and low voltage lights, glazed display cabinet, barn style door to outside.
Shelved storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 10' 7" (4.42m X 3.23m)
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 7' 1" (2.87m X 2.16m)
GOOD SIZED FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, matching fully tiled walls, shelved hotpress, low voltage lights.
Front garden in stone paviour with wrought iron railings, lawned rear garden enclosed by timber fencing, timber raised sitting area, garden shed, space for dog run, boiler house.
Coming from Lisburn towards Belfast turn right off Queensway opposite The Spar shop and go under the railway bridge, turn right on to Tullynacross Road and 24 Green Hill is on the left hand side.