This excellent attractive mid terrace property occupies a much sought after semi rural situation within this ever popular row of terraces. Whilst benefiting from this quiet situation it is also extremely convenient with Lambeg village virtually on one's doorstep, Lisburn itself only a few minutes drive and Belfast easily accessible.
The property offers well presented accommodation throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
All in all this excellent property offers the best of both worlds with its semi rural location yet accessibility. Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely successful and thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing advised so as not to miss out.
- Excellent Attractive Mid Terrace Property in Much Sought After Semi Rural yet Extremely Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace Open Plan to Good Sized Dining Room Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bright Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Lawned Garden & Parking Space To Rear
- Quiet Semi Rural Situation yet Lambeg Village Virtually on One's Doorstep, Lisburn Only a Few Minutes Drive & Belfast Easily Accessible
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Buyers & Excellent Value For Money
Hardwood front door to
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, understairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 11' 3" X 10' 12" (3.44m X 3.35m)
Range of high and low level units, space for cooker, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, built in extractor fan, quarry stone tiled floor, part tiled walls, glazed wooden door to outside.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 2" X 10' 11" (3.41m X 3.33m)
Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 11' 9" (3.63m X 3.58m)
Access to roofspace.
Part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Aqua electric shower above, extractor fan.
Wrought iron fence and entrance gate to paved path with front garden in lawn.
From Lisburn go through Lambeg onto Church Hill and opposite church before bridge turn left into River Road and number 13 is on the right..
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.