Tucked away within this much sought after development this modern first floor apartment occupies an excellent situation overlooking the green to the front and is only minutes from Lisburn itself and all its amenities.
The apartment offers bright well proportioned accommodation that is finished to a high standard and centres around the spacious lounge open plan to a luxury fitted kitchen complemented by the remaining accommodation and overall it is ideally suited to modern day living requirements.
All in all this excellent apartment has so much to offer and thus will have wide ranging appeal especially to those looking to purchase their first home. Early viewing is advised so as not to lose out.
- Modern First Floor Apartment in Much Sought After Development
- Spacious Lounge Overlooking Green to Front
- Open Plan to Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Large Master with Modern Ensuite
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite & Complementary Tiling
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Intercom Entry System
- Well Presented with Many Fine Features
- Communal Resident Parking to Front & Rear
- Only Minutes from Lisburn Itself & All its Amenities
- Ideal for Wide Range of Buyers & Especially Those Looking for Their First Time
Communal tiled reception area with lighting. Stairs to . . .
Hardwood front door to . . .
Storage/cloaks cupboard, intercom entry system.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE: 19' 6" X 11' 0" (5.94m X 3.35m)
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Indesit four ring stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, matching Indesit stainless steel oven underneath, integrated Indesit fridge freezer, integrated Indesit washer/dryer, cupboard incorporating Valliant gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, open aspect over green to front from lounge.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 10' 9" (4.52m X 3.28m)
Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 9' 5" (2.87m X 2.87m)
Open aspect over green to front.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Communal residents parking to front and back.
MB Wilson & Co
£448 per annum including building insurace.
From roundabout at top of Prince William Road turn left into Lady Wallace Road. Continue round bend and then turn left into Sir Richard Wallace Walk and apartment is in block on the right.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.