An attractive semi-detached property in a popular area of Lisburn, close to many local amenities including leading schools, public transport and local shops.
The property has been beautifully presented by its current owner to provide bright and spacious internal accommodation complemented externally by the private side and rear garden.
All in all a beautifully presented home which is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Quiet End of Cul de Sac Location
- Good Sized Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Private Rear & Side Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Detached Garage & Additional Driveway Parking
- Convenient Location Close to Local Shops & Transport
- Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn City Centre
- Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast & Other Parts of the Province
uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side window to . . .
Solid wood strip floor, under stairs storage.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA: 20' 0" X 9' 5" (6.10m X 2.87m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Samsung four ring hob with Bosch electric oven underneath, Candy stainless steel extractor fan, alcove for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, external access via uPVC double glazed patio door, storage alcove with oil fired boiler.
LOUNGE: 13' 4" X 12' 5" (4.06m X 3.78m)
Decorative hole wall fireplace.
Access via fixed ladder to roofspace, hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" X 9' 4" (4.01m X 2.84m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 9' 10" (3.23m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 7' 1" (2.97m X 2.16m)
White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, Mira shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Quiet end of cul de sac location. Front garden in rockery flower bed. Driveway with parking leading to . . .
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 1" X 9' 4" (5.82m X 2.84m)
Up and over door, power and light.
Private rear and side garden in lawn with boundary fence, uPVC oil tank.
From Belsize Road turn on to Moss Road and Sharry Drive is on the right hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.