EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH ADJOINING GRANNY FLAT/OFFICE SPACE
This exceptional extended detached family home is ideally located in an extremely popular and convenient location on Harmony Hill, Lisburn. The property is situated a short distance from Lisburn City Centre beside Harmony Hill Primary School and is within a short distance of two leading grammar schools, Wallace High School and Friends School . In addition the property is convenient to Lambeg Railway Station and the Lagan Valley Regional Park and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, with excellent bus, road and rail links to all neighbouring towns.
The property has been extensively refurbished and renovated to offer spacious family accommodation which is finished to the very highest specification. In addition the property benefits from a separate teenager/granny flat which can be accessed externally and via the property and would also be ideal as a home office.
A truly superb home in a prominent location which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- Available UNFURNISHED
- Exceptional Extended Detached Family Home In A Popular & Prestigious Location
- Spacious Lounge With Reclaimed Brick Fireplace & Open Arch To Dining Area
- Separate Family Room With Bay Window
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Open Arch To Dining & Family Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Superb Level Of Specification & Presentation Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Separate Access To Granny/Teenager Flat/Also Ideal As Home Office
- Delightful Private Corner Site With Mature Gardens & Several Sitting Areas Including Raised Decked Area With Magnificent Views
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars With Secure Entrance Gates
- Convenient To Leading Schools Including Harmony Hill Primary, Wallace High School & Friends
- Close To Local Amenities Including Public Transport, Wallace Park & Shops
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance To Belfast Via Road & Public Transport
- Rates Paid By The Landlord
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Tiled floor with uPVC double glazed front door with side windows to...
Wood strip flooring, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlighting. Access to lower level Granny/Teenager Flat.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, black and white tiled flooring, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING AREA: 23' 3" X 13' 5" (7.09m X 4.09m)
Feature reclaimed brick fireplace with wood beam mantle, wood strip flooring, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlighting. Patio doors to rear timber decked sitting area.
LIVING ROOM: 17' 9" X 13' 6" (5.41m X 4.11m)
Bay window, stained and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN: 12' 6" X 10' 9" (3.81m X 3.28m)
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob with Indesit electric oven under, stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, tiled floor, concealed lighting, low voltage spotlighting. Open to ...
FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 14' 3" X 10' 2" (4.34m X 3.10m)
Matching tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
Low voltage spotlighting. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 10" X 12' 7" (4.83m X 3.84m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 7' 9" (3.84m X 2.36m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 7" X 12' 0" (4.14m X 3.66m)
(into bay). Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 0" X 7' 4" (2.74m X 2.24m)
Part wood panelled walls. Cornice ceiling.
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls with feature pebble design, low voltage spotlighting, tiled floor.
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR TO:
Stairs linking to main reception hall.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 10' 2" (4.34m X 3.10m)
(at widest points).
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 10' 7" X 9' 8" (3.23m X 2.95m)
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor.
Delightful corner site with enclosed private front garden in lawns with flowerbeds and mature trees and boundary fence and wall and sheltered sitting area.
Entrance gates to tarmac parking area for several cars. Sheltered paved patio area and further raised timber decked patio sitting area to rear with magnificent views. Basement storage with gas fired boiler.
Heading out of Lisburn on Belfast Road, turn left on to Moss Road and immediately left on to Harmony Hill