This attractive detached family home occupies an excellent location tucked away at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac within this much sought after residential development. At the same time it is extremely convenient to a host of local amenities including leading schools and Lisburn City Centre is only a few minutes away.
The property offers well proportioned and adaptable accommodation with two separate reception rooms, four first floor bedrooms (master ensuite) and externally gardens to the front and rear including a detached matching garage. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in this particular area have proved extremely popular and with all this attractive property has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal, thus early inspection is advised so as not to miss out.
- Attractive Detached Family Home In Quiet Yet Convenient Much Sought After Residential Location
- Spacious Reception Hall With Cloakroom & Additional Separate WC
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Separate Good Sized Dining Room
- Pine Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Built In Appliances
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Fitted Bathroom With Complementary Tiling
- OFCH / Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Adaptable Accommodation Ideal For Modern Day Living
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles / Detached Matching Garage
- Front & Enclosed Rear Lawned Gardens
- Excellent Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Yet Only Minutes From Amenities Including Leading Schools & Lisburn City Centre
- Offering Value For Money & Ideal For Wide Range Of Buyers
Hardwood glazed front door with double glazed matching side panels.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
LOUNGE: 16' 4" X 11' 9" (4.98m X 3.58m)
Carved oak fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors from reception hall.
PINE FITTED KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 10' 8" (3.25m X 3.25m)
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Creda 4 ring gas hob, extractor canopy and fan, matching Creda oven underneath, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, glazed hardwood door to outside.
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 9' 9" (3.56m X 2.97m)
(at widest points). Built in robes area, stained and varnished floorboards.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Large fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated chrome towel rail, stained and varnished floorboards, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 10' 9" (3.28m X 3.28m)
Mirror fronted double built in robes, laminate wood effect floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 7' 0" (3.30m X 2.13m)
Stained and varnished floorboards.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 0" X 6' 9" (3.05m X 2.06m)
(at widest points). Shelved hotpress.
Cream suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, stained and varnished floorboards, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
Tucked away in quiet cul-de-sac with pebbled driveway with parking for multiple vehicles to....
DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE: 20' 4" X 10' 9" (6.20m X 3.28m)
(at widest points). Up and over doors, power and light, oil fired boiler.
Front garden in lawn with bedded area.
Rear garden in lawns with paved patio area enclosed by timber fencing.
Concealed uPVC oil tank, outside tap and light.
From roundabout at top of Prince William Road take the Derriaghy Road and Haddington Hill is on the right hand side. On entering the development at first junction turn right, then at next junction turn right again and number 18 is at the bottom of cul-de-sac on the left.