This excellent first floor apartment is set around an attractive open square of beautiful Georgian and Victorian designed buildings in the heart of Lisburn. Located adjacent to the Bow Street shopping area and beside the main regional bus centre, this apartment is at the centre of shopping, leisure and entertainment within the city, as well as being within easy commuting distance by car from Belfast. A superb convenient location. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Luxury 1st Floor Apartment in a Prestigious City Centre Development
- Well maintained Communal Hallway/Entrance Hall with ample storage
- Bright spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with excellent range of applicances
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Secure allocated car parking space/Lift and access by stairs from car park
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
Communal Reception Area and Light.
Boiler and Utility Cupboard, large storage cupboard.
LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 21' 9" X 15' 5" (6.63m X 4.70m)
Open plan lounge, feature fireplace, with tiled inset and wooden hearth, double balcony doors, telephone intercom system. Range of high and low level units, integrated electric oven, integrated microwave, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Ariston integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled wall, low voltage spot lights, ceramic tiled floor
BEDROOM (1): 15' 0" X 10' 0" (4.57m X 3.05m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 10' 0" (3.05m X 3.05m)
Built-in slide robe.
Panelled bath with telephone shower head, part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiles, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and low voltage spot lights.
Secure paving area.
Lisburn City Centre.