This attractive well presented mid terrace property occupies an excellent situation tucked away within this ever popular development in the heart of the much sought after Hilden area. There are a host of amenities close by including shops, transport links and Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation that centres around the spacious lounge which is complemented by the three bright first floor bedrooms, externally the off street parking and enclosed rear garden area. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in the Hilden area have proved extremely popular and this attractive property will have wide ranging appeal to both owner occupiers and those looking for an ideal investment opportunity. Early inspection is advised so as not to lose out.
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property in Extremely Convenient Popular Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Bay Window
- Three Bright Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented and Ideal for Modern Day Living Requirements
- Driveway Parking and Good Sized Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location with a Host of Amenities Close By Including Shops and Transport Links
- Lisburn City Centre Only A Few Minutes Away
- Ideal for Owner Occupiers and Investors with Current Monthly Rental Income of £475
- Excellent Value for Money and Early Viewing is Advised
uPVC double glazed front door.
Cloaks area, laminate wood effect floor, sold pine door to...
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 12' 7" (4.50m X 3.84m)
(at widest points) Feature pine fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, plumbed for gas fire, matching laminate wood effect floor, semi-circular bay window, cornice ceiling.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 14' 9" X 9' 1" (4.50m X 2.77m)
(at widest points) Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, extractor fan and canopy, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, large under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
Shelved hot press with cooper cylinder and Willis type immersion, access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 10' 7" (4.32m X 3.23m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 4" X 10' 9" (4.67m X 3.28m)
(at widest point into robes) Mirror fronted slide robes.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 8' 0" (2.74m X 2.44m)
(at widest points) Built-in shelves.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, laminate tiled effect floor, uPVC wall panelling, tongue and groove timber ceiling.
Tarmac driveway with parking, pebbled front garden area with shrubs, communal alleyway leading to rear, good sized rear patio garden enclosed by timber fencing, uPVC oil tank, boiler house, outside tap and light.
Heading into Lisburn on the Belfast Road turn left at the Railway Station into Grand Street. Continue along Grand Street and just past Hilden Brewery turn left into Hilden Court, Number 110 is on the 3rd cul de sac on the left.