This attractive and beautifully presented detached family home is situated in a quiet location within this popular modern development, conveniently located just off the Knockmore Road providing easy access to Lisburn and the surrounding areas.
The accommodation is thoughtfully designed, benefitting from the personal finishes added by the current owners to provide a homely feel with modern convenience.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase in this extremely popular new development and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Attractive Detached Family Home in a Quiet Location Within This Popular Development
- Dining Room with Patio Door to Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Family Room/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Sheltered Patio Area
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities in Lisburn City Centre
- Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Front door with glazed side windows and fan light to tiled floor.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with plash tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA: 22' 6" X 8' 10" (6.86m X 2.69m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Franke 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Neff gas hob with electric oven under. Neff extractor fan, integrated Smeg dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, concealed lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 2" X 4' 7" (1.88m X 1.40m)
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, matching tiled floor, access to rear.
LOUNGE: 14' 3" X 11' 1" (4.34m X 3.38m)
Wood flooring, attractive sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, low voltage spot lights, open arch to...
DINING ROOM: 11' 2" X 7' 10" (3.40m X 2.39m)
Wood flooring, patio door to rear.
Access to roofspace, low voltage spotlights, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 11' 2" (3.68m X 3.40m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 10' 1" (3.18m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 0" X 8' 10" (3.66m X 2.69m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 7" X 6' 5" (2.62m X 1.96m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
Front garden in lawn, loose stone driveway with parking leading to...
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 3" X 11' 6" (6.48m X 3.51m)
Roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with sheltered sitting area in stone paving, uPVC oil tank.
From Knockmore Road turn in to Limetree Avenue, continue to the roundabout and turn left in to Glenbrae