This exceptional detached family home is the final remaining brand new property in an exclusive development of four elegant detached homes all finished to a very high specification in a mature, private and extremely convenient setting.
The property is situated a short distance from Lisburn City Centre close to Harmony Hill Primary School and is within a short distance of two leading grammar schools, Wallace High School and Friends School .
In addition the property is convenient to Wallace Park, Lambeg Railway Station and the Lagan Valley Regional Park and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, with excellent bus, road and rail links to all neighbouring towns.
The property has been singularly designed with the purchaser in mind, offering modern luxury and convenience. The ideal place to live, rest and relax.
- Exceptional Detached Family Home in an Established and Extremely Popular Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge
- Brand New Luxury Fitted Kitchen open plan to Family Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom and Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Central Heating/Alarm System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Pillars to Paviour Driveway with Ample Parking and Leading to Integral Garage
- Spacious Sheltered Paved Patio Area to Rear
- Generous enclosed Site with Front and Rear Gardens in Lawns
- Close to Local Amenities Including Public Transport, Wallace Park and Shops
- Convenient to Leading Schools Including Harmony Hill Primary School, Wallace High School and Friends School
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast via Road or Public Transport Services
- CRL 10 Year Warranty
CLOAKROOM: 6' 6" X 3' 1" (1.98m X 0.94m)
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 12' 4" (5.00m X 3.76m)
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 25' 0" X 14' 4" (7.62m X 4.37m)
BEDROOM (1): 16' 5" X 12' 4" (5.00m X 3.76m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 7' 1" X 6' 2" (2.16m X 1.88m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 4" X 11' 2" (4.37m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 8" X 10' 3" (3.56m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 5" X 10' 3" (4.70m X 3.12m)
BATHROOM: 9' 8" X 8' 11" (2.95m X 2.72m)
GARAGE: 16' 6" X 10' 3" (5.03m X 3.12m)
Heading out of Lisburn on Belsize Road, 118a is on the left hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.