This attractive end terrace property occupies a quiet situation within the much sought after Hilden area. There are a host of amenities extremely convenient including the train station being virtually on one's doorstep and Lisburn itself only minutes away.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation with gardens to the front and the rear. It is priced to allow for modernisation and will offer perspective buyers excellent scope to create the ideal home for modern day living.
Recent sales in this area have proved popular, thus with its excellent location and potential it will have wide ranging appeal to both owner occupiers and investors. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Attractive End of Terrace Property in Popular Quiet Yet Convenient Location
- Generous Lounge with Gas Coal Effect Fire (Not Tested)
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-In Appliances (Not Tested)
- Separate Good Sized Utility Room off Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled First Floor Showeroom
- Gas Central Heating (Not Tested)/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paviour Front Garden and Rear Garden Area (Potential For Off Street Parking)
- Extremely Convenient with Train Station and Lisburn Itself Only Minutes Away
- Priced to Allow for Up Dating and Offering Excellent Potential
- Value for Money and Ideal for Both Owner Occupiers and Investors
uPVC double glazed front door.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 12' 8" (4.32m X 3.86m)
(at widest points) Glass front gas coal effect fire connecting to boiler behind (not tested), dado rail, ceiling rose.
FITTED KITCHEN: 11' 9" X 10' 1" (3.58m X 3.07m)
(at widest points) Range of high and low level untis, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, granite effect work surfaces, Indesit 4 ring gas hob, (not tested), stainless steel extractor fan, (not tested) stainless steel oven underneath (not tested), part tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 0" X 5' 0" (3.05m X 1.52m)
Tiled foor, spotlights, under stairs storage, door to rear garden.
Access to roof space, hot press (not tested)
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 2" (3.30m X 3.10m)
Double built-in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 10" (3.66m X 3.30m)
(at widest points) Double built-in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 8' 3" (2.77m X 2.51m)
(at widest points) Built in robe.
Shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled effect floor.
Paviour front garden area with boundary wall, rear garden enclosed by timber fencing (potential for off street parking).
From Belfast Road turn into Grand Street, at small roundabout take Mill Street. Take 2nd on left into Glenmore Park, continue to bottom and Glenmore Drive is on right.